Terms and Conditions
- Subject Selection Online (SSO) is offered to you by Educonnex Pty Ltd (Educonnex), conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of SSO constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. Educonnex reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and undertakes to notify you by email if this should occur.
- SSO is provided as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- You must complete the sign-up process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the order form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user ID. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Educonnex immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Educonnex will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by SSO or related party if you provide unauthorised access to another person or unauthorised party. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Accounts and Term Periods
- A “Registration Fee” must be paid once at the commencement of the use of SSO.
This fee is only charged once in the lifetime of the school on the basis that:
- SSO is used at least once in a “school calendar” year.
- All other fees are as at our current price list.
- Contract Terms Subject to assessment by Educonnex, a Client may opt to enter into a contracted term. Should the Client wish to terminate their service prior to the expiry of the contracted term, Educonnex retains the right to immediately receive in full any remaining unpaid Annual Subscription charges up until the scheduled expiry date of the contracted term.
- SSO reserves the right to charge a fee if amendments to an SSO system are requested after the system has been made available to students.
- SSO reserves the right to charge the school a new registration fee if SSO is not used once per year as a minimum.
In consideration of SSO providing access to certain confidential Information (via admin login) of the software service, Intellectual Property and Expertise, this information and access to such files is to be kept strictly confidential. You agree not to use, transmit, print or copy any information save for training purposes.
- SSO will provide an SLA according to industry standards and conditions.
- SSO’s offer of a “money back satisfaction guarantee” is limited to the request being lodged prior to the selection results being harvested.
- These terms and conditions will succeed for two years after the completion of services provided.
Information Storage and Integrity
- SSO accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused from the use of its software or services.
- SSO does not archive information uploaded by its clients. It is the client’s responsibility to backup any information prior to uploading or reinstalling data.
- SSO accepts no responsibility for backups to completed rounds of information.
- SSO accepts no responsibility for the quality of the data supplied. It is the client’s responsibility to provide SSO with accurate and up to date data.
- Client information collected by each party will not be retained by SSO.